Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Frosty
- Rhymes: -ɒsti
- Cold, chilly.
- The air was frosty; I could see my breath and walked quickly with my hands in my pockets.
- I'd like a frosty milkshake.
- Having frost on it.
- The frosty pumpkin is the sign of the end of the growing season, soon the greenery will wither and harvest end for the year.
- (figuratively) Having an aloof or inhospitable manner.
- After the divorce, she was civil but frosty to her ex.
- Stay frosty.
having frost on it