Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Cold enough to cause shivering; or suddenly feeling cold
- I'm getting rather chilly over here - could you shut the window please?
- Unfriendly or distant and cool
- She gave me a chilly look when I suggested it
- See also Wikisaurus:cold
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.