Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Icy
- Pertaining to, resembling, or abounding in ice; cold; frosty.
- Covered with ice, wholly or partially.
- Characterized by coldness, as of manner, influence, etc.; chilling; frigid; cold.
pertaining to, resembling, or abounding in ice
covered with ice
characterized by coldness, as of manner, influence, etc.
- icy in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- icy in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- French: ici