Jump to navigation Jump to search
grinding (plural grindings)
- The action of grinding together or crushing into small particles.
- Ominous creakings and grindings came from the innards of the machine.
- (dance) A form of dance in which two people rub their bodies together.
- (online gaming) Repeatedly performing the same quest or similar in-game activity in order to amass points or wealth.
A form of dance
grinding (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the act or sound of grinding.
- The meeting came to a grinding halt when the two sides could not agree.
- Hard and tedious.
- a week filled with grinding toil