Jump to navigation Jump to search
gunt (plural gunts)
- (slang, vulgar) the bulging between the waist and the genital areas
- I'm a man with a gunt. How do I get rid of it? My legs and arms are in good shape, however.
- Then there was the period immediately afterward when she grew a bit of a gunt and started looking more like a traditional female-in-sports person.
- second- and third-person singular present indicative of gunnen
- (archaic) plural imperative of gunnen
Old High German
Declension of gunt (masculine a-stem)
- Köbler, Gerhard, Althochdeutsches Wörterbuch, (6. Auflage) 2014