Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Inhibitor
inhibitor (plural inhibitors)
- One who or that which inhibits.
- I found daily meditation to be a useful inhibitor of negative thoughts.
- (chemistry) Any substance capable of stopping or slowing a specific chemical reaction.
- (biology) Any substance capable of stopping or slowing a specific biological process
substance slowing a reaction
inhibitor m inan
declension of inhibitor
- (adjective) inhibitorowy
- inhibitor in Polish dictionaries at PWN