injuria (plural injurie)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of
- injuria in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- du Cange, Charles (1883), “injuria”, in G. A. Louis Henschel, Pierre Carpentier, Léopold Favre, editors, Glossarium Mediæ et Infimæ Latinitatis (in Latin), Niort: L. Favre
- Félix Gaffiot (1934), Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Paris: Hachette, s.v. “injuria”.
- injuria in William Smith et al., editor (1890) A Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities, London: William Wayte. G. E. Marindin
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present indicative of injuriar
- second-person singular (tu, sometimes used with você) affirmative imperative of injuriar
injuria f (plural injurias)
- injury (violation of character)