Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of, or relating to invention; pertaining to the act of devising new mechanisms or processes.
- an inventive pursuit
- 2013, Chris Bevan, "Borussia Dortmund 0-1 Arsenal", BBC Sport, 6 November 2013:
- At the other end, Dortmund were producing some typically inventive approach play but struggled to find a way through the visitors' defence, and were unable to find a finish when they did.
- Possessed of a particular capacity for the design of new mechanisms or processes, creative or skilful at inventing.
- an inventive fellow
- Purposefully fictive
- an inventive story
of, or relating to invention
creative, or skilful at inventing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
inventive f pl
- plural of