Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Isomer
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈaɪ.sə.mə/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈaɪ.sə.mɚ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: i‧so‧mer
isomer (plural isomers)
- (chemistry) Any of two or more compounds with the same molecular formula but with different structure.
- (physics) Any of two or more atomic nuclei with the same mass number and atomic number but with different radioactive properties.
- (physics: atomic nuclei): nuclear isomer
Terms derived from isomer
physics: atomic nuclei