Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (obsolete or historical) The currency of the former Czechoslovakia, divided into 100 hellers.
- The currency of the Czech Republic, divided into 100 hellers.
- The former currency of Slovakia, divided into 100 haliers.
- Czech koruna on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Czech koruna
- Czechoslovak koruna on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Czechoslovak koruna
- Slovak koruna on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Slovak koruna
- crown (royal, imperial, or princely headdress)
- crown, monarchy
- koruna (Czech currency)
- coin with the value of one Czech koruna
- (botany) crown
declension of koruna