Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Lacey
- Alternative spelling of
- 1901, Helen Follett Stevans, The Woman Beautiful:
- Skirts of white muslin, with pretty frills and lacey trimmings that fall in soft folds and ruffles around one's feet, are mighty dainty things for the summer girl--but is there a colder sound than that of a starched white petticoat in the dead of winter?
- 1914, Virginia Brooks, Little Lost Sister:
- She was dressed in a lacey gown, a size too large for her.
- 2008 July 11, The New York Times, “Museum and Gallery Listings”, in New York Times:
- Michael Brown’s stainless-steel simulation of a cracked mirror freezes an act of anarchy into a lovely, lacey web.