Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: marqué
marque (plural marques)
- A license to pass the limits of a jurisdiction, or boundary of a country, for the purpose of making reprisals; a letter of marque.
- A brand or make of a manufactured product, especially of a motor car (in contradistinction to a model).
- 2001 January 31, Nicholas Bannister, “BMW's unofficial input into new MGs”, in The Guardian:
- The group wants Rover as its luxury marque and MG as the performance car.
- A ship commissioned for making captures.
brand of a manufactured product
marque f (plural marques)
- inflection of :
- “marque”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of marcar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of marcar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of marcar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of marcar