Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
non-violent (not comparable)
- (Of a deed, event etc.) Without violence.
- (Of a person or movement) Opposed to violence.
- (Of a convict) Sentenced for a crime that did not involve violence.
- (opposed to violence): pacific
incarcerated for a crime that did not involve violence
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked