See also: nonviolent
non-violent (not comparable)
- (Of a deed, event etc.) Without violence.
- (Of a person or movement) Opposed to violence.
- (Of a convict) Sentenced for a crime that did not involve violence. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (opposed to violence): pacific
incarcerated for a crime that did not involve violence
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked