Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- unrestricted by definite limits
- There will be an open-ended discussion.
- adaptable to change
- The topic is definitions, but is open-ended really.
- permitting a spontaneous or unstructured response
- I'll ask you an open-ended question.
- (poker) Of a straight draw, made up of four consecutive cards, thus able to be completed by either of two ranks of card.
The flop of 3-6-Q gave Brunson an open-ended straight draw with his 4-5 of hearts.
unrestricted by definite limits