Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- plural of
- (not US or Canada) Loose fitting garment worn over regular clothes to protect them.
- (US, Canada) Loose fitting pair of pants with supporting cross-straps and a panel of material in the chest (called a bib), often associated with farm work.
- (loose-fitting protective garment): boiler suit (UK), coveralls (US, Canada)
- (pants with bib): dungarees (UK); overall
loose fitting garment worn over regular clothes to protect them
loose fitting pair of pants with a bib
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.