Jump to navigation Jump to search
pakol (plural pakols)
- A round-topped, soft type of men's hat, usually made from wool, traditionally worn by Nurestanis of Afghanistan but also by Pashtuns, Tajiks and some in Uzbekistan, Pakistan, and Tajikistan.
- 2009, January 22, “Verlyn Klinkenborg”, in Season of the Chullo:
- Gone is the Afghan pakol.
- Hyphenation: pa‧kol
- a hatchet; a small light axe with a short handle
- a triggerfish; any of about 40 species of often brightly colored fish of the family Balistidae
- Musa acuminata subsp. errans; a wild banana endemic to the Philippines
conjugation of pakol
(With verbal prefixes):