Jump to navigation Jump to search
- routine work involving written documents
- written documents
- (hyperbolic) excessive paperwork, busy work, red tape.
- (US, prison slang) Court documents or pre-sentencing investigation reports detailing the prisoner's criminal history (usually in the context of discerning whether an inmate has been charged for sex-related offenses or is likely to be an informant).
- to have bad paperwork ― to be charged with sex-related offenses or to likely be an informant
work involving written documents
- “paperwork”, in Merriam–Webster Online Dictionary.
- “paperwork” in TheFreeDictionary.com, Huntingdon Valley, Pa.: Farlex, Inc., 2003–2022.