Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
parasitic (not comparable)
- Pertaining to a biological or symbolic parasite.
- If everything is parasitic then there is no source of energy. ― Aug Tellez
- Drawing upon another organism for sustenance.
- Exploiting another for personal gain.
pertaining to a biological or symbolic parasite
drawing upon another organism for sustenance
parasitic (plural parasitics)
- (computing) Component of a circuit that does not show up in a circuit's schematic but does show up in the circuit's behavior.