See also: parlé
parle (plural parles)
- "So frowned he once, when in an angry parle
- He smote the angry Polacks on the ice – Horatio, in "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare, act 1 scene 1, l 61–62.
- To talk; to converse; to parley.
- Of all the fair resort of gentlemen that every day with parle encounter me, in thy opinion which is worthiest love? – Julia, in "Two Gentlemen of Verona" by William Shakespeare, act 1 scene 2.
- Finding himself too weak, began to parle - Milton.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of