Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Clearly expressed, easy to understand; lucid.
- (logic) Of a language or notation, such as that of formal propositional calculus: where the process of inference from premises to conclusion is explicitly laid out.
- (rare) Transparent; translucent.
- (clearly expressed): See also Thesaurus:comprehensible
- (transparent): See also Thesaurus:transparent
- (clearly expressed): See also Thesaurus:incomprehensible
- (transparent): See also Thesaurus:opaque
logic: explicitly laid out