Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
plumber (plural plumbers)
- One who works in or with lead.
- One who furnishes, fits, and repairs pipes and other apparatus for the conveyance of water, gas, or drainage.
- One who installs piping for potable and waste water.
- (UK) In the Royal Navy, nickname for an apprentice, a boy aged 16 to 18, who is trained in technical skills at the Dockyard Schools to become an artificer.
Terms derived from plumber
one who works in lead
one who fits, etc, pipes for water, gas or drainage
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Korean: 배관공
- Corpun.com, a specialized website on Corporal Punishments 
- first-person singular present passive subjunctive of plumbō