Jump to navigation Jump to search
premillennial (not comparable)
- Occurring before, or in anticipation of, a new millennium
- 1996 September 22, Michiko Kakutani, “The Trickle-Down Theory”, in The New York Times, ISSN 0362-4331:
- Had the aliens in “Independence Day” succeeded in their conquest of the Planet Earth and set about investigating the world they'd just destroyed, they might have come to some rather odd conclusions about our pre-millennial culture.
- 2009 January 2, Dennis Lim, “Journey of a Director, From Night Creature to Tender Time Traveler”, in New York Times:
- Still, this adrenalized jolt of designer nihilism tapped right into late-capitalist disaffection and premillennial anxiety.
premillennial (plural premillennials)