Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
millennial (not comparable)
- Referring to the 1,000th anniversary of an event or happening: millennial fair.
- Occurring every thousand years.
- Occurring at the end or beginning of a millennium.
2012 June 26, Genevieve Koski, “Music: Reviews: Justin Bieber: Believe”, in The Onion AV Club:
- When the staccato, Neptunes-ian single “Boyfriend” was released in March, musical prognosticators were quick to peg the album it portended, Believe, as Justin Bieber’s Justified, a grown-and-sexy, R&B-centric departure that evolved millennial teenybopper Justin Timberlake into one of the unifying pop-music figures of the aughts.
- (Christianity) Referring to the millennium: the millennial judgment.
referring to a 1000th anniversary
occurring every 1000 years
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
millennial (plural millennials)
- A demographic term for a person from the generation born from around the early 1980's to the mid 1990's or early 2000's; individuals who reached adulthood early in the 3rd millenium, a.d..