Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (countable) Preparation.
- Abbreviation of preposition.
- (informal, countable) preparatory school
- (informal, countable) A student or graduate of a prep school, a preppy. [from late 19th c.]
- (Britain, uncountable) Homework, work set to do outside class time, used widely in public schools and preparatory schools but not state schools.
a student or graduate of a prep school, a preppy
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Irish: preab