Category:Middle Irish nouns
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Middle Irish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Middle Irish noun forms: Middle Irish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Middle Irish proper nouns: Middle Irish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Middle Irish singularia tantum: Middle Irish nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
- Category:Middle Irish uncountable nouns: Middle Irish nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Middle Irish verbal nouns: Middle Irish nouns morphologically related to a verb and similar to it in meaning.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Middle Irish nouns"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.