Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (philosophy) The state of being deprived of or lacking an attribute formerly or properly possessed; the loss or absence of such an attribute.
- The state of being very poor, and lacking the basic necessities of life.
- The act of depriving someone of such basic necessities; deprivation.
- (obsolete) Degradation or suspension from an office.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
privation f (plural privations)