Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of being productive, fertile or efficient.
- The rate at which goods or services are produced by a standard population of workers.
- You can see the computer age everywhere but in the productivity statistics.
- The rate at which crops are grown on a standard area of land.
- (linguistics) The ability to form new words using established patterns and discrete linguistic elements, as derivational affixes -ness and -ity.
- productiveness (less common)
state of being productive
rate at which goods or services are produced by a standard population of workers