Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Swiftly moving.
- 2011 January 25, Paul Fletcher, “Arsenal 3 - 0 Ipswich (agg 3 - 1)”, in BBC:
- You could feel the relief after Bendtner collected Wilshere's raking pass before cutting inside Carlos Edwards and burying his shot beyond Fulop.
- Sloping; having a rake or incline.
raking (plural rakings)
- The act or process of using a rake; the going over a space with a rake.
- A space gone over with a rake; also, the work done, or the quantity of hay, grain, etc., collected, by going once over a space with a rake.
act of using a rake