Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see go, over.
- I'm going over to my friend's house.
- (idiomatic) To look at carefully; to scrutinize; to analyze.
- Please go over the reports to make sure we haven't missed anything.
- (idiomatic) To create a response or impression.
- Playing a radio in the office did not go over well with his coworkers.
- (rugby) To score a try
- 2010 December 31, “Magners League: Cardiff Blues 27-25 Osprey”, in BBC:
- But in the closing stages Bishop spotted a gap to go over and Hook converted to set up a nervous finish for the Blues, who managed to hold on.
to create an impression