Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Slender and long of limb; lanky
- For an accountant, Robert had a rangy appearance.
- Her African violets weren't getting enough sun and became rangy.
- Prone to roaming around.
- rangy cattle
- Having or permitting range or scope; roomy; commodious.
- (lanky): gangling, gangly, lanky, leggy; see also Thesaurus:slender or Thesaurus:scrawny
- (prone to roaming): free-roaming, nomadic, roving, wandersome
- (permitting range): expansive, comfortable, commodious, convenient, roomy, spacious