Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Spacious, expansive, comfortable.
- Our new apartment is roomy enough to accommodate all our furniture.
- 1961 February, Cecil J. Allen, “Salute to the "Claud Hamiltons" & "Directors"”, in Trains Illustrated, page 115:
- The cab, with two side windows, was one of the most roomy and comfortable in the country at that time.
- 2013 Dec. 22, Jad Mouawad and Martha C. White, "," New York Times (retrieved 23 December 2013):
- Over the last two decades, the space between seats — hardly roomy before — has fallen about 10 percent, from 34 inches to somewhere between 30 and 32 inches. Today, some airlines are pushing it even further, leaving only a knee-crunching 28 inches.
roomy (plural roomies)
- Alternative spelling of