Jump to navigation Jump to search
- spatious (obsolete)
From Middle English spacious, from Old French spacios, from Latin spatiōsus.
spacious (comparative more spacious, superlative most spacious)
- Having plenty of space; roomy.
- The apartment has a spacious bedroom.
- Large in expanse.
- The cabin offers a lovely spacious view of the mountain meadows.
having much space; roomy
large in expanse
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- English terms inherited from Middle English
- English terms derived from Middle English
- English terms derived from Old French
- English terms derived from Latin
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/eɪʃəs/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English terms with usage examples