- The process, or result of rationalizing.
- A statement of one's motives, or of the causes of some event.
- A reorganization of a company or organization in order to improve its efficiency.
- (psychiatry) The concealment of true motivation in some non-threatening way.
- (mathematics) The simplification of an expression without changing its value.
- (statement of one's motives, or of the causes of some event): reasoning, rationale
- (reorganization of a company or organization): consolidation
- (concealment of true motivation):
- (simplification of a mathematical expression):
process or result of rationalizing
reorganization of a company
concealment of true motivation