Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Reconstruction
- A thing that has been reconstructed or restored to an earlier state.
- The act of restoring something to an earlier state.
- The reconstruction of the medieval bridge began last year.
- 1962 October, Brian Haresnape, “Focus on B.R. passenger stations”, in Modern Railways, page 255:
- A striking example comes to mind, in which a scheme to improve the existing buildings finished up as virtually a complete reconstruction, owing to the unsound condition of the original structure!
- A result of an attempt to understand in detail how a certain result or event occurred.
- The detective's reconstruction of what happened that night is dubious.
- type reconstruction (software)
something reconstructed or restored
act of restoring
attempt to understand
reconstruction f (plural reconstructions)