Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Reconstruction
reconstruction (plural reconstructions)
- A thing that has been reconstructed or restored to an earlier state.
- The act of restoring something to an earlier state.
- The reconstruction of the medieval bridge began last year.
- A result of an attempt to understand in detail how a certain result or event occurred.
- The detective's reconstruction of what happened that night is dubious.
something reconstructed or restored
act of restoring
attempt to understand
reconstruction f (plural reconstructions)