Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Reportage
- The reporting of news, especially by an eyewitness.
- News or information that has been reported; media coverage of a topic or event.
- Information supplied in a report.
- 2019, Li Huang; James Lambert, “Another Arrow for the Quiver: A New Methodology for Multilingual Researchers”, in Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, DOI:10.1080/01434632.2019.1596115, page 7:
- In addition, as far as we were aware, there were no published data that quantified real-life speech practices in Singapore beyond census reportage[.]
reporting of news, especially by an eyewitness
news or information that has been reported; media coverage
- (journalism) (the reporting of news)
Declension of reportage
reportage m (plural reportages)
- Cette chaîne de télé propose de nombreux reportages sportifs.
- (please add an English translation of this usage example)
- “reportage” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
reportage m (invariable)