Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- simple past tense and past participle of
- (comparable) Slow to reveal emotion or opinions.
- He was a quiet, reserved person.
- (not comparable) Set aside for the use of a particular person or party.
- I'm sorry, sir, but these are reserved seats.
- See also Wikisaurus:taciturn
slow to reveal emotion or opinions
set aside for the use of a particular person or party
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked