Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɹɪˈzɝvd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɹɪˈzɜːvd/
- Hyphenation: re‧served
- simple past tense and past participle of
- (comparable) Slow to reveal emotion or opinions.
- He was a quiet, reserved person.
- (not comparable) Set aside for a particular person or purpose.
- I'm sorry, sir, but these are reserved seats.
- See also Thesaurus:taciturn
slow to reveal emotion or opinions
set aside for a particular person or purpose
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.