Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of an object: not strong or sturdy, as because of poor construction or upkeep; not safe or secure.
- He hesitated about climbing such a small, rickety ladder.
- Of a person: feeble in the joints; tottering.
- The rickety old man hardly managed to climb the stairs.
- Affected with or suffering from rickets.
- (not held or fixed securely and likely to fall over): precarious, unsteady, shaky, tottering, unsafe, unstable, wobbly, giddy
not strong because of poor construction or upkeep
feeble in the joints, tottering
affected with rickets