Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Deficient in physical strength
- Though she appeared old and feeble, she could still throw a ball.
- 2011 October 23, Tom Fordyce, “2011 Rugby World Cup final: New Zealand 8-7 France”, in BBC Sport:
- France were transformed from the feeble, divided unit that had squeaked past Wales in the semi-final, their half-backs finding the corners with beautifully judged kicks from hand, the forwards making yards with every drive and a reorganised Kiwi line-out beginning to malfunction.
- Lacking force, vigor, or efficiency in action or expression; faint.
- That was a feeble excuse for an example.
deficient in physical strength
wanting force, vigor or efficiency in action or expression
- feeble in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- feeble in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Alternative form of