Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The removing of the scales of fish.
- The formation of a layer of scale on a surface.
- The removal of a layer of scale from a surface.
- The measurement of dimensions using a scale.
- The process of adjusting raw measurement data to fit an expected distribution, such fitting examination results to a normal distribution.
- (mathematics, physics) The expression of the terms of an equation using powers of nondimensional quantities.
- The process of adjusting sights to a ship's guns.