Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Alternative form of scheisse
2001 February 5, Rocky Frisco, “Re: Front of Rear Wheel Drive?”, in alt.autos.mini, Usenet:
- With all due respect for your opinion, your comment above is chock full of scheiße, which is, by the way, not the German word for cheese.
2002 February 14, rktectcdm, “Re: Soka in Architecture magazine”, in alt.architecture, Usenet:
- You mean I spent a couple hours reading about this piece-of-scheiße campus and then writing about it, and NOBODY has anything to say?
2004 July 6, Rodger, “Re: Islamofascists: "Krag 'em and bag 'em."”, in soc.culture.israel, Usenet:
- Well, you just made this same argument you Zionist piece of scheiße!!
- First-person singular present of scheißen.
- First-person singular subjunctive I of scheißen.
- Third-person singular subjunctive I of scheißen.