Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
shortwave (not comparable)
- (of radio waves) Having a wavelength of approximately 10 to 200 meters
- (of radio equipment) Capable of transmitting or receiving signals at such a wavelength.
of radio waves
of radio equipment
shortwave (plural shortwaves)
- Any shortwave frequency, having a wavelength between approximately 10 and 200 meters
- Many stations broadcast on shortwaves.
- Any wave in the shortwave frequency band
- Shortwaves are longer than microwaves.