Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To make stiff.
- (intransitive) To become stiff.
- 2003, Yoko Ogawa, The Housekeeper and the Professor:
- Bewildered by the unexpected greeting, my son stiffened, but managed a polite answer.
to make stiff
to become stiff
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked