Jump to navigation Jump to search
storehouse (plural storehouses)
- A building for keeping goods of any kind, especially provisions
- (figuratively, by extension) A single location or resource where a large quantity of something can be found.
- This old book is a genuine storehouse of useful cooking tips.
- (obsolete) A mass or quantity laid up.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Edmund Spenser to this entry?)
building for keeping goods of any kind
- (transitive) To lay up in store.
- the mental storehousing of information