Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Latin repositōrium.
Audio (US) (file)
repository (plural repositories)
- A location for storage, often for safety or preservation.
- (computing) a storage location for files, such as downloadable software packages, or files in a source control system.
- A burial vault.
- (figurative) A person to whom a secret is entrusted.
- (dated) A place where things are kept for sale; a shop.
- (location for storage): depository, archive
a location for storage, often for safety or preservation
storage location for computer files
a burial vault
a person to whom a secret is entrusted
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked