Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Access to a resource for a period of time, generally for payment.
- I have a monthly subscription to the Daily Telegraph newspaper.
- My library subscription is about to expire.
- 1967, “When the Music’s Over”, in Strange Days, performed by The Doors:
- Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection / Send my credentials to the House of Detention / I got some friends inside
- The formal acceptance of something, especially when verified with a signature.
- The signing of one's name.
access to a resource for a period of time
the formal acceptance of something, especially when verified with a signature
the signing of one's name