- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈsʌltɹi/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈsʌltɹi/, /ˈsəl-/
- Hyphenation: sul‧try
- (weather) Hot and humid. [from late 16th c.]
- (weather) Very hot and dry; torrid.
- (figuratively) Sexually enthralling.
- (hot and humid): muggy
hot and humid
very hot and dry
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.