Jump to navigation Jump to search
sute (plural sutes)
- Clothes or clothing; especially those that match:
- A group of clothes for wearing as a set; a suit.
- A uniform; a set of similar clothes worn by multiple people.
- A group or collection; multiple things treated as one:
- A mass of allied people; a team or troop.
- An array or line of things; multiple things lined up.
- A group of multiple similar items that form a natural group.
- (rare) A group of animals or creatures.
- The undertaking of an attempt; attempting, trying, actioning:
- A request, especially a formal one directed at government.
- A pursuing or chasing; the action of following with haste.
- Legal activity, especially a case or suit.
- An offensive or charge; an action of combat.
- (rare) Romancing, courting; entering into love.
- Duty; actions that one is duty-bound or beholden to perform:
- The requirement for a dweller or occupant to attend court.
- The requirement for a dweller to provide corn for a mill.
- A variety or type; something defined by its differences.
- (rare) A circumstance that is causing an issue.
- (rare) An immediate descendant; a child.
- (rare) One's bodily existence.
- (Northern) Alternative form of
- locative singular masculine/neuter of , which is past participle of
- accusative plural masculine of , which is past participle of
- vocative singular feminine of , which is past participle of
- inflection of :
- indefinite genitive/dative singular of
- indefinite nominative/accusative plural of
- indefinite genitive/dative plural of