Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- evincing thrift; characterized by economy and good management of property; frugal.
- Thriving by industry and frugality; prosperous in the acquisition of worldly goods; increasing in wealth
- a thrifty person
- Growing rapidly or vigorously; thriving;
- a thrifty plant
- Secured by thrift; well husbanded.
- Having a pleasant appearance; looking or being in good condition
- See also Wikisaurus:frugal
given to, or evincing, thrift
thriving by industry and frugality
growing rapidly or vigorously
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.