Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- characterized by success
- Trading Babe Ruth was far more prosperous for the Yankees than for the Red Sox.
- well off; affluent
- He was raised in a very prosperous household.
- He chose a prosperous lottery number that evening.
- (characterized by success): successful
- (well off): affluent, rich, well off, well-to-do, wealthy
- (favorable): favorable
characterized by success
well off; affluent
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.