trefot (plural trefots)
- 1984 Futharc A Handbook of Runic Magic, Eldred Thorson, Weser, ↑ISBN, page 108.
- Trefot - dynamic power from the three realms of being and the threefold evolutionary force.
- 1993 Our Troth, by the Ring of Troth and other true folk, The Ring of Troth, ↑ISBN, page 668.
- Trefot - also called triskelion (swirling form).
- 1997 Theod Volume IV Number 1 (Heathen Journal), Two Charms Against Dwarves, Eric Lord Wodening.
- If so we can be assured that the crosses were substituted for some heathen symbol,valkntR, trefot or fylfot.
- a tripod (as a camera stand, for cooking, geodesy, or other purposes)